How about a bit of Cher seeing as it is International Fleet Review in Sydney this weekend. The 1989 song “If I Could Turn Back Time” was filmed on battleship USS Missouri while it was stationed at the former Long Beach Naval Shipyard. Cher’s outfit was a black fishnet body stocking under a revealing one-piece bathing suit.
I can’t say I’ll be wearing anything like that this weekend but with over 20 war ships in Sydney Harbour I’m sure someone will.
The Hosiery Queen x
Not ‘just another pair of fishnets’, The Hosiery Queen will be launching in 2013, offering exclusive patterned hosiery at affordable prices using the latest seamless technology available. Our fashion hosiery will elongate and slim your pins and will change the way you accessorise your legs forever.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Tumblr, Polyvore, Pinterest and Twitter to see our latest hosiery products and styling tips.
- Cher looks stunning at 67 years old proving she CAN Turn Back Time (mirror.co.uk)
- Cher Turns Back Time Again: Tour To Bring Her Back To Mpls. (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- VIDEO: Tall ships sail into Sydney Harbour (bbc.co.uk)
- Celebrities Wearing Hosiery (thehosieryqueen.wordpress.com)
- Cher Tickets Dress to Kill on BuyAnySeat.com (prweb.com)